Got a college or high school graduate in your family and you can’t think of a thing to get him or her for the big day? Consider giving the gift of eyeglasses—that’s right, eyeglasses—either a fab pair of new prescription lenses and frames that will help your newbie graduate blow the socks off his or her first big job interview, or a pair of stylish and UV-blocking shades your newly- graduated loved one can wear as he or she kicks back on the beach for some well-earned summer time R&R.
Sunglass & Optical Warehouse offers thousands of men’s and women’s eyeglass frames and lenses for all styles, personalities, and fashion preferences. You (or your graduate) can browse our extensive collections to find a look and fit that’s just right:
- Popular classic eyeglasses from Ray-Ban, Persol, etc.
- Rimless glasses from top brands such as Swissflex, Kazua Kawasaki, Lindberg, and others
- Designer choices from Tom Ford, Gucci, Prada, and more
- Sports eyeglasses from Oakley, Rec Specs, and others.
- Youth/urban brands from manufacturers such as Prodesign, Initium, etc.
- Unique, hard-to-find glasses from Salt Optics, Oliver Peoples, Otis, IC Berlin, and others.
Our inventory of men’s and women’s sunglasses is one of the largest in the world, offering a wide range of prescription and non-prescription choices.
From polarized lenses, designer brands, and sports frames to safety lenses and unique, hard-to-find brands (such as Salt Optics, Oliver Peoples, Otis, IC Berlin, Cazal, and Wiley-X), our collections are sure to include a look and a style that’s a match for your graduate.
Sunglass & Optical Warehouse is proud not only to offer the largest selection of prescription glasses and sunglasses in the San Diego Area, but we’re also proud of the skilled team of optometrists, opticians, and other eye care professionals who help us prescribe, dispense, fit, and repair prescription eyeglasses, contacts, and prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.
While walk-ins are often available, calling ahead to schedule an appointment with one of our optometrists is highly recommended
- MichaelMatthews, OD, practices at our Sports Arena Warehouse location. His office can be reachedat (619) 419-0493, or you can request anappointment ahead of time online.
- Dr Sean Kuhn, OD, practices at our Kearny Mesa location. His office can be reached at (858) 274-6500, or you can request an appointment ahead of time online.
- Opticians are on-site at all Sunglass & Optical locations. These trained eye care professionals can fitand adjust your glasses, sunglasses, and contacts, repair or replace lenses, fix bent frames, fix/replace nose pads, and repair or replace broken or missing screws.
Sunglass and Optical Warehouse offers gift cards, so you can give your graduate the gift of trendy eyewear worry free. Gift Cards are available by purchase at all of our locations in denominations of $50, $100, and $250 US dollars, with no expiration date and no dormancy fees. Additional value may be added to a card after initial purchase, but cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Check here for full details on our gift cards program.
Let Us Help You Look and See Your Best
Contact us today to arrange an eye exam, or stop by one of our three San Diego locations to browsed our collections. Sports Arena Warehouse Kurtz Street), Sports Arena Boutique (Hancock Street), or Kearny Mesa (Convoy Street).