Home / Sunglass Options
Given the harm that the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays can do to our eyes, it is essential that adults and children wear proper eye protection while outside – regardless of the season or time of day. Sunglasses continue to be the most effective tool for preventing immediate and long-term UV damage. The right pair of sunglasses, whether prescription or non-prescription, will block UVA and UVB light – as indicated by a sticker or label on the glasses verifying UV protection.
Sunglasses options (prescription and non-prescription) available at Sunglass & Optical Warehouse include . . .
- Various lens and frame options
- UV treatments
- Lenses enhanced for visual contrast (for activities, such as driving, golfing, skiing and boating)
- Anti-Reflective coatings
- Mirror coatings
- Photochromic/Transition lenses
- Polarized lenses
- Wraparound lenses
- Impact resistant lenses
- Scratch resistant lenses
- Swim goggles with UV coatings to protect against water-reflected sunlight
- Contacts with UV protection (to wear in combination with sunglasses)
Most insurance is accepted.